Saturday, February 12, 2011

Indulgence or Gluttony? ;)



I was working at the computer today and I hear this little voice say, "I'm sorry."  And I realize that a little head is peeking around the corner.  So what was he sorry for???  I asked and he said, "I'm sorry.  I ate all 4 of them."

Then it made sense.  About 20 minutes before, K. had asked for some vanilla Oreos.  (one of my favs...)  I told him that he could have TWO.  He pulled out 4- 2 for him, 2 for G.  But G. was too busy cutting out a paper snowflake to even respond when they were offered.  So K. left the room to put them back.  And I thought it was all over...

Until "Honest Abe" admitted his disobedience.  Guess he just couldn't help himself.  LOL

I guess if this is as bad as my boys get, I'm a pretty lucky Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you know you're teaching them right when they even fess up to a few more Oreos. I love it!

    ReplyDelete