Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home- Sometime Soon...

K. enjoying our new backyard! This one puts our old one to shame. :)

The playhouse.

A. had written on a paper for school that he was an "indoor kid" as opposed to the other choice of "outdoor kid". This made me sad. Was it because we live in Phoenix where it's too hot to go outside in the summer? Was it because we currently have a totally lame backyard? Was it my fault? Or is this just how he sees himself, his personality? I just didn't want him to be an "indoor kid" unless he WANTED to be one. This backyard I think will change all that. We spent the day waiting for the gas man and 80% of the time, this is where you could find A.! Having a ball, enjoying the sun. :) This move is going to be a good change for us.

I'm going to have to get used to the orange-ish paint in the dining room and kitchen. And the yellow-ish paint in the master bedroom. But everything else about this house is great! We will be totally living in it in about a month. Still in denial about the packing/cleaning part. ;)









4 comments:

  1. Looks AMAZING!!! What a fun new house!! I hate moving/packing too!!! At least when you are all done you have de-cluttered some of your life right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! So happy you have a great new place with an awesome yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that backyard, and the playhouse!?? Wow.

    I think your house looks great, even the rust colored paint. I'm sure with all your things in it, it will be just right!

    ReplyDelete