Monday, November 23, 2009

Totally Unexpected

So a goth guy, dressed in black skinny jeans with purple hair dropped this off at my house on Saturday.


I was totally surprised. It was from my brother and sisters and it was totally unexpected. They sent it for my birthday. I cried as I read the note and A. asked why I was crying. I guess it just made me realize how much I miss them and how far away we all live. I post these pictures because I hate when I send flowers (only done it a couple of times) and never know if I got what I paid for. You have to just trust the floral shop in that other state! So here's the picture. What a great color scheme and individual flowers. And until this morning, I thought the water was dyed, but it just dawned on me, I think it's a colored vase! Duh!
Thanks dear siblings! I love you and miss you so much. And I will never forget this one. :)
Yesterday, A. told his Primary teacher that I was 25. I thought that was a great mistake, esp. since I was older than that when I had him! :) LOL

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Love those flowers, they are gorgeous, and the vase is very cool. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday. Wish we were seeing you at the wedding this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Those flowers are beautiful. So nice that your siblings thought of you.
    -- Melissa

    ReplyDelete