Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spoiled Plans and Probably Too Much Exposure to Superheroes

K. and G. playing in the snow
G. walked by A. and attempted to give him a wedgie.  G. has this fascination with wedgies.  I told him not to do it and that no one likes wedgies.  He disappeared for a few minutes and then delivered this note to me.

unedited
From A.
to Amy
I A. love Weges
Ples Haf G. giv me it


I told him that I knew this note was not from A.  He asked me how I knew.  First off, A. never left the room and A.'s name was misspelled.  G. says, "Oh man, my plans always get foiled..."

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Amy, this is so funny. How do you keep a serious face and not bust out laughing? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious little story. You have to hand him for creativity, even if he has had too much exposure to super heroes. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete