Monday, June 28, 2010

Five Awesome Years (sung like "Five Golden Rings")


Five years ago today, this little guy came into my life. He is our Washington baby. I can't imagine our family without him. He is completely devoted to his favorite color- orange. He loves Halloween. If there is a library book about it, we have to get it. He loves superheroes especially Spiderman and he has loved them since he was tiny. He comes up to me about 5 times a day to tell me he loves me, but is already anti-kisses. He loves science and always asked his preschool teacher to bring home extra supplies so he could show me how it worked. He is always asking to help me cook, especially if we are assembling pizzas.

He always seems to have a twinkle in his eye. Usually because he has something up his sleeve, like a way to hassle someone, or a button to push. He always likes to ask what is coming up next. Last night, he asked me what was for dinner today. I had to tell him that I didn't know yet. I can't look at a picture of him without breaking into a smile.


He is our roughest, toughest boy. (Of course his little brother is his disciple, so isn't far behind.) He loves to wrestle, even when other people don't really sign up for it...



G. Have a super birthday! We are so glad that you came to our family. You are definitely an original and you bring our family a lot of joy. Enjoy being 5. You are definitely not a little boy anymore. We love you and can't wait to see what the next year will bring.








3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh... that fourth picture brought back so many memories of growing up with you and Jaycie. Precious. :) Happy birthday, G!

    ReplyDelete