Saturday, July 11, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes




K. is talking a ton now, putting words together. And I think he likes to say things to make me laugh.




Today he and I were hanging out together and he stands up and says "Singing". I repeated him and asked what he was going to sing, expecting "The Wheels on the Bus" since this has been his current favorite. Thank you dear Nursery Teachers.



But no, that's not what he started singing...



Ever heard of this song???? :)













A. picked this one up at a hockey game with Dad and breaks into rousing renditions at the top of his lungs. Apparently, K. has picked it up too. Nothing like hearing your baby sing "We will. Rock you!"

3 comments:

  1. BTW, note the box he is sitting in is Tree-Top Apple Juice. I am totally loyal to this brand since it is made from Washington apples and I grew up there. Whatever I can do to support those hardworking Washington farmers is worth a quarter more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just so funny. How cute! I didn't know you had a blog until Julie told me. Glad to know, and I look forward to commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. Out of all the songs he could sing, he sings "We Will Rock You?" So funny!

    ReplyDelete